OEMTOOLS 27211 Relay Circuit Tester
- Kit Includes: Tester, 6 Popular Relay Leads and 1 Universal Relay Lead
- Cut Relay Related Diagnosis Time by 75%
- Identify at the Push of a Button if a Wire, a Part, or a Relay is Defective
- Test an Entire Circuit from the Battery to the Component
- Bypass Relays to Do Compression Test, Fuel Pressure Test, A/C Fill, etc.
- Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIgqEMtnHIA
- Comes in a Sturdy Blow Mold Case
Create an Account and Receive 10% Off Your Next Purchase**
Write Your Own Review
Part # 27211
The new OEMTOOLS Relay Circuit Tester is not simply a tool to test a relay. It is a tool that can test an entire circuit from the battery to the component in question. Through its function it will also determine if the relay itself is functioning properly. This tool gives the technician the ability to instantly determine the problem within a tested circuit. It will identify at the push of a button if a wire, a part, or a relay is defective, without the use of a multimeter. If the technician wishes to gain more information about the problem the tool features easily accessible ports for use with other diagnostic tools. This item also has other practical uses. Since the item can jump the relay the technician can use as a remote control starter in engine work like compression testing, distributor or cam shaft adjusting, or run the compressor during an A/C charge.
|Name||OEMTOOLS 27211 Relay Circuit Tester|