Makita MAKXAG11Z 18V LXT® Lithium‑Ion Brushless Cordless Angle Grinder with Electric Brake
- Electric Brake Stops the Grinding or Cut-off Wheel in 2 Seconds or Less for Maximum Productivity
- Active Feedback-sensing Technology (AFT®) Turns The Motor Off If Rotation of the Wheel is Suddenly Forced to Stop
- Automatic Speed Change™ Technology Adjusts Speed and Torque During Operation for Optimum Performance
- 3-Stage L.E.D. Gauge Indicates Battery Charge Level
- Efficient BL™ Brushless Motor is Electronically Controlled to Optimize Battery Energy Use for Up to 50% Longer Run Time Per Charge
- The Electronically-controlled BL™ Brushless Motor Efficiently Uses Energy to Match Torque and RPM to the Changing Demands of the Application
- Compact and Ergonomic Design at Only 14-1/4"
- Weighs Only 5.8 lbs. with Battery (Battery Not Included) for Reduced Operator Fatigue
- Rubberized Soft Grip Provides Increased Comfort on the Job
Create an Account and Receive 10% Off Your Next Purchase**
Write Your Own Review
Part # MAKXAG11Z
Makita delivers corded grinding performance without the cord with the 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Brushless 4-1/2" / 5" Cut-Off/Angle Grinder with Paddle Switch (model XAG11Z, tool only, batteries and charger sold separately). It's powered by a Makita brushless motor for longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life. For the most demanding applications, Makita's exclusive Automatic Speed Change™ Technology automatically adjusts speed and torque during operation for optimal performance. For added convenience, the XAG11Z has an electric brake that stops the wheel in 2 seconds or less upon release of the paddle switch. The MAKXAG11Z is ideal for grinding, cutting and sanding a wide range of materials including tile, concrete, pipe, conduit, and more.
|Name||Makita MAKXAG11Z 18V LXT® Lithium‑Ion Brushless Cordless Angle Grinder with Electric Brake|