Bonus Item Available!
Makita DCJ201ZXL 18 Volt Heated Camo Jacket - X Large
- Stay Warm In Cold Harsh Job Site Environments
- 3 Core Heat Zones (Left Chest, Right Chest, Back) for Optimum Heat Distribution
- 3 Heat Settings (High/Medium/Low) for Precise Heating Control
- Features 4 Pockets: Zippered Chest Pocket and Side Pockets (Left and Right), Sleeve Pocket
- On/Off Heat Controller With 3 L.E.D. Indicators
- Jacket Only - Battery and Charger Sold Separately
Create an Account and Receive 10% Off Your Next Purchase**
Write Your Own Review
Part # MAKDCJ201ZXL
In addition to powering the expanding line-up of 18V cordless tools and accessories, Makita 18V batteries can help you keep warm in cold, harsh job site conditions. The 18V LXT Cordless Heated Jacket has a power source that accepts Makita 18V LXT and 18V Compact Lithium-Ion batteries for up to 28 hours of heat (with BL1850 battery, sold separately). You can also keep your portable electronic devices charged-up with the convenient on-board USB power port. The 18V LXT Heated Jacket has 3 heat settings to adjust to changing weather conditions. It has four pockets including a zippered chest pocket that is ideal for a cell phone or other accessories, as well as left and right side pockets and a sleeve pocket. The battery pocket is on the rear-left side, so it's out of your way but within reach for quick and easy access. The soft fleece-lined collar is tailored for increased user comfort, even when fully zipped-up. The knitted storm cuffs and drawstring waist are engineered for better fit to keep the cold weather outside.
|Name||Makita DCJ201ZXL 18 Volt Heated Camo Jacket - X Large|