Knipex KNP0902240SBA Linesman's Pliers
- forged from vanadium steel for durability, oil-hardened for added strength, atramentized for rust protection
- high leverage design (with optimized transmission ratio) allows exceptional performance at minimal effort
- with cutting edges for soft and hard wire (even piano wire) - cutting edge hardness approx. 64 HRC
- ergonomically optimized handle shape for firm contact to the hand and fatigue reducing operation
- polished head, handles with multi-component grips
- effective cross-hatched knurled gripping zone in the jaws for strong gripping and pulling
- additional serrated gripping zone below the articulated joint for powerful leverage
- Length: 9.5"
- Weight: 1.04 Lb. (470 g)
Create an Account and Receive 10% Off Your Next Purchase**
Write Your Own Review
Part # KNP0902240SBA
The Knipex KNP0902240 Linesman's Pliers have a high leverage design (with optimized transmission ratio) for exceptional performance at minimal effort. Forged from heavy duty vanadium steel for durability, and oil-hardened for added strength, they are atramentized for rust protection.
|Name||Knipex KNP0902240SBA Linesman's Pliers|