BendPak HDS‐18E Heavy Duty 4 Post Lift
- Supersized 12" Diameter Cable Sheaves within the Runway and Cross Tubes Combined with Massive 3" Diameter Sheave Axles Dramatically Improve Cable Wear and Critical Component Lifespan
- Bendpak's HDS‐Truck Series Lifts Feature 4 Stainless‐Steel Lifting Cables That Provide a Great Balance Between Abrasion Resistance and Fatigue
- Grease Nipples are Located on Every Sheave and Sheave Axle to Make Lubrication Maintenance a Breeze
- Each HDS‐Truck Series 4 Post Lift is Equipped with a Single Hydraulic Cylinder Hidden Away Under the Runway for Maximum Performance and Reliability
- An Integrated Hydraulic Flow Restrictor Provides a Controlled Descent
- Spring‐Loaded Safety Locks Automatically Engage Continuously During Rise and Adjustable Safety Ladders Allow for Precise Runway Leveling
- Overall Width: 154"
- Overall Length: 297"
- Column Height: 93"
- Min. Runway Height: 8-1/2"
Create an Account and Receive 10% Off Your Next Purchase**
Write Your Own Review
Part # BENHDS18E
BendPak's HDS‐Truck Series 4 post lifts are newly engineered heavy‐duty truck lifts that make light work out of heavy lifting. They work better, are built to last, and feature upgrades that increase safety, durability and productivity. The HDS‐18E extended length four‐post provide a generous 18,000 lb. lifting capacity and feature extra‐wide runways to accommodate a wide variety of vehicles configurations.
|Name||BendPak HDS‐18E Heavy Duty 4 Post Lift|