Marson AK-175 Air Over Hydraulic Powered Rivet Tool
- Sets 1/8" through 1/4" steel rivets with up to 3500 lbs. of pull capacity
- Compact, lightweight (28 ounces), and powerful (3,500 pounds of pulling force).
- Full 5/8 inch travel permits installing most rivets in a single cycle.
- Unique jaw system accomidates 1/8" through 1/4" rivet sizes by simply changing the nose assembly (no tools required).
- Operates at normal shop air pressures of 90 to 120 psi.
- Tougher and more durable
- Includes blow molded carrying case
Create an Account and Receive 10% Off Your Next Purchase**
Write Your Own Review
Part # MARAK-175
The smallest yet most powerful air-reciprocating hydraulic riveter ever made, the AK175I installs steel rivets of up to 1/4 inch diameter with 3,500 lbs. og pulling force. Designed for long life and manufactured to the highest standards of quality, the AK175I is a true breakthrough in air-powered riveting tools.
|Name||Marson AK-175 Air Over Hydraulic Powered Rivet Tool|