OEMTOOLS™ 25032 Adjustable Brake Cylinder Hone
Out of stock
- Range: 1/2 In. to 2-1/4 In.
- Controlled Pressure for Faster, Smoother, Honing Action
- Flexible Shaft
- Ideal for Use on Small Cars and Imports
- Includes 2 Medium (220) Grit 1-1/8 in Stones
- Stones for Use with this Hone Include: #2532M Medium Grit (220) 1-1/8 in, #2532F Fine Grit (400) 1-1/8 in
Create an Account and Receive 10% Off Your Next Purchase**
Part # 25032
The OEMTOOLS™ Brake Cyclinder Hone is a full-range hone covering sizes from 1/2 In. to 2-1/4 In. The knurled nut controls the pressure and tension for faster and smoother removal of deposits and corrosion in brake and all types of cylinders and to produce the proper finish for the new seals to seat against. It features a flexible shaft and spring-loaded legs for easy use right on the car with any variable speed electric drill. It hones clear to the end in step-cut and blind end cylinders.
|Name||OEMTOOLS™ 25032 Adjustable Brake Cylinder Hone|
|Warranty||OEMTOOLS Limited One Year|
Write Your Own Review