John Dow FC25GC 25 Gallon Steel Gas Caddy
- 25 Gallon Tank is Constructed of 14" Gauge Steel for Use with Unleaded Gasoline, Kerosene, Ethanol E85, Diesel, and Bio-diesel Fuels
- UL Listed and Complies with OSHA Guidelines
- Heavy-Duty, UL Listed Cast Iron Pump with Carbon Vanes and Viton Seals. Pump Utilizes Two-Way Operation for Either Siphoning or Dispensing and Dispenses 1 Gallon for Every 12 Revolutions
- Wider Footprint and Increased Ballast Provide Improved Unit Stability and Rigidity
- Heavy-Duty 10" Wheels and Dolly Handle for Ease of Transport
- Fill Level Gauge and Decal Set for Contents Identification
- Two-Way Filter Kit Available (DOWJDIFF25)
- Ground Wire and Clamp
- Fire-Screened Vent and Filler Neck Combination
- Weight: 95 Lb.
Create an Account and Receive 10% Off Your Next Purchase**
Write Your Own Review
Part # DOWFC25GC
Introducing the New UL Listed FC-25GC from John Dow. The FC-25GC is the latest addition to the JDI family. Built to OSHA approved standards with safety the number one priority, the FC-25GC has been vigorously tested for leakage, rupture, stability, abuse and endurance. Fuel Chief can handle the fuel - on the go, at work, or at home. Fuel gas caddies make fuel transfer safe and easy. Ideal for auto repair shops, motorcycle shops, salvage yards, and marinas where fuel tanks need to be drained before repair or removal.
|Name||John Dow FC25GC 25 Gallon Steel Gas Caddy|