Ranger RJS2TH 2-Ton High Tripod Jack Stands
- Perfect for Holding Drive‐Train or Exhaust components
- Stabilizes vehicles that are raised on lifts
- Heavy‐steel construction for maximum durability
- Quick adjust spin handle with thrust bearing
- Hardened ACME screw for easy adjustment
- Wide base provides maximum stability
- Thick, rubber adjustable pad for maximum support
- Capacity: 4,000 Lb.
- Min. Height: 55"
- Max. Height 87"
Create an Account and Receive 10% Off Your Next Purchase**
Write Your Own Review
Part # RANRJS2TH
The RJS‐2TH 2‐Ton High Tripod Jack Stand is the ideal selection for stabilizing a lifted vehicle. Totally adaptable, the hardened ACME screw adjusts to heights between 55" and 87", while the thick rubber on the stabilization pad provides maximum support. When you pull a transmission or engine from a raised vehicle, you change the weight distribution considerably. Ranger high reach jacks are just the tool to keep everything steady. You can also place a pair of these jacks between the runways of a loaded 4‐post. As the lift is lowered, the jacks continue to hold the vehicle's weight above the runway. Wheel service has never been easier.
|Name||Ranger RJS2TH 2-Ton High Tripod Jack Stands|